50-minute sessions based on sliding scale for non-insured or out-of-network clients.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Because I understand that 'life' can sometimes get in our way of scheduled appointments, I am willing to waive the late fee for your first 'no show / no call' scheduled appointment. However, any additional 'no show /no call' scheduled appointments will result in a $25 late fee added onto your next scheduled therapy appointment payment.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.